Minister Sung visits rare earth permanent magnet manufacturer in Daegu 2021-04-19
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yunmo made an on-site visit to the plant of SunglimGroup, a local manufacturer of rare earth permanent magnets for electric vehicles in Daegu, on April 19.
Minister Sung said that due to the growth of new industries and carbon neutral targets, the demand for rare metals is rising. The government will establish a strong public-private network to boost technological development and expand support for prominent firms in order to secure supply chain stability.
- Korea, Israel vow to expand R&D cooperation 2021-05-13
- Korea, Israel sign free trade pact 2021-05-13
- Minister Moon attends Automobile Day Commemoration Event 2021-05-12
- Minister Moon holds meeting with energy firms after cyberattack on U.S pipeline 2021-05-11
- Minister Sung visits local producer of ceramic heaters under government R&D program 2021-04-28
- Minister Sung visits secondary battery materials supplier 2021-04-26
- Government to strengthen franchise industry’s innovative capacity 2021-04-26
- Industry Ministry announces plan to promote development of root industry 2021-04-22