Government to strengthen franchise industry’s innovative capacity 2021-04-26
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yunmo (center) attended the launching ceremony for a committee aimed at expanding the franchise industry’s innovative strength and foundation for sustainable growth at the Korea Press Center in Seoul, on April 26.
The government announced a plan to improve the franchise industry’s competitiveness through innovation, upgrade the industrial structure through industry diversification, seek balanced development, and promote globalization of franchise brands.
- Korea, Israel vow to expand R&D cooperation 2021-05-13
- Korea, Israel sign free trade pact 2021-05-13
- Minister Moon attends Automobile Day Commemoration Event 2021-05-12
- Minister Moon holds meeting with energy firms after cyberattack on U.S pipeline 2021-05-11
- Minister Sung visits local producer of ceramic heaters under government R&D program 2021-04-28
- Minister Sung visits secondary battery materials supplier 2021-04-26
- Government to strengthen franchise industry’s innovative capacity 2021-04-26
- Industry Ministry announces plan to promote development of root industry 2021-04-22