Minister Moon meets with steel, petrochemical firms to discuss new NDC targets 2021-09-16
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Moon Sungwook met with CEOs of steel and petrochemical firms, which account for more than 75.8% of greenhouse gas emissions in the domestic industrial sector, on September 14, as Korea considers stronger nationally determined contribution (NDC) targets.
Minister Moon said that the government plans to strengthen communication with the industry and fully support investment efforts by firms to meet the NDC goals.
- Minister Moon attends 16th Electronics, IT Day event 2021-10-27
- Korea, Qatar agree to further cooperation in energy transition and new industries 2021-10-25
- Minister Moon visits World Expo in Dubai 2021-10-25
- MOTIE minister meets with Kazakh Deputy Prime Minister 2021-10-21
- MOTIE hosts 2021 Digital Transformation Fair 2021-10-19
- Minister Moon encourages steel industry’s efforts to produce eco-friendly steel 2021-10-06
- Cooperation committee launches to strengthen competitiveness of Korea’s semiconductor industry 2021-09-28
- Minister Moon holds meeting with economic research institutes 2021-09-16