Minister Moon meets U.S. Commerce Secretary 2021-11-10
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Moon Sungwook (right) met with United States Secretary of Commerce Gina Raimondo during his visit to Washington D.C. on November 9 (local time), and discussed ways to accelerate industrial cooperation between the two countries.
The two sides agreed to expand the current director-level bilateral dialogue for industrial cooperation to a ministerial talk, and join efforts to provide support for Korean firms investing in the U.S.
Minister Moon also mentioned the recent submission of Korean chipmakers’ trade data, and Secretary Raimondo said that it was an inevitable measure under unprecedented circumstances, promising strict management of business information. The two countries vowed to work together to stabilize the semiconductor supply chain.
- Minister Moon attends Hydrogen Economy Committee meeting 2021-11-26
- Korea, Uzbekistan vow to expand energy, digital, green cooperation 2021-11-25
- Minister Moon meets Sartorius CEO to discuss investment in biopharmaceutical raw materials 2021-11-24
- Korea, Costa Rica hold trade forum 2021-11-24
- Minister Moon meets ASML CEO 2021-11-19
- MOTIE announces R&D strategy for carbon neutrality in industry, energy sectors 2021-11-17
- Minister Moon visits site of urea solution production amid supply shortage 2021-11-16
- Korea, U.S. agree to launch cooperation platform for carbon neutrality targets 2021-11-11