Minister Moon visits site of urea solution production amid supply shortage 2021-11-16
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Moon Sungwook (second from the left) made an on-site visit to the plant of Lotte Fine Chemical Co., a local producer of urea solution, in Ulsan, on November 15, to check the situation at the production site amid the recent supply shortage.
Minister Moon mentioned that thanks to the collaborative effort between the government and the private sector, the inspection process by China on 18,700 tons of urea export to Korea is under progress.
Moon added that the government is also trying to diversify the urea supply chain by securing imports from Vietnam, Saudi Arabia, and Russia, and that MOTIE will work closely with the Ministry of Environment and other related ministries to stabilize the supply of urea solution.
- Minister Moon attends Hydrogen Economy Committee meeting 2021-11-26
- Korea, Uzbekistan vow to expand energy, digital, green cooperation 2021-11-25
- Minister Moon meets Sartorius CEO to discuss investment in biopharmaceutical raw materials 2021-11-24
- Korea, Costa Rica hold trade forum 2021-11-24
- Minister Moon meets ASML CEO 2021-11-19
- MOTIE announces R&D strategy for carbon neutrality in industry, energy sectors 2021-11-17
- Minister Moon visits site of urea solution production amid supply shortage 2021-11-16
- Korea, U.S. agree to launch cooperation platform for carbon neutrality targets 2021-11-11