Korea, Costa Rica hold trade forum 2021-11-24
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Moon Sungwook delivered congratulatory remarks at the Korea-Costa Rica Trade and Investment Forum, on November 24, held on the occasion of Costa Rica’s president Carlos Alvarado Quesada’s state visit to Korea.
Minister Moon said that with the implementation of the Free Trade Agreement (FTA) between Korea and five Central American nations, the framework for economic cooperation between the two sides has been solidified.
- Minister Moon attends Hydrogen Economy Committee meeting 2021-11-26
- Korea, Uzbekistan vow to expand energy, digital, green cooperation 2021-11-25
- Minister Moon meets Sartorius CEO to discuss investment in biopharmaceutical raw materials 2021-11-24
- Korea, Costa Rica hold trade forum 2021-11-24
- Minister Moon meets ASML CEO 2021-11-19
- MOTIE announces R&D strategy for carbon neutrality in industry, energy sectors 2021-11-17
- Minister Moon visits site of urea solution production amid supply shortage 2021-11-16
- Korea, U.S. agree to launch cooperation platform for carbon neutrality targets 2021-11-11