Minister Moon meets Sartorius CEO to discuss investment in biopharmaceutical raw materials 2021-11-24
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Moon Sungwook (left) met with Sartorius CEO Joachim Kreuzburg in Seoul, on November 24, to discuss the German biopharmaceutical raw material and equipment supplier’s investment plan to build a production line in Songdo.
Minister Moon said that as the government is making an all-out effort for Korea’s vision to become the global vaccine hub and stabilize the supply chain of core items, Sartorius’ investment in building a biopharmaceutical raw material manufacturing plant will greatly contribute to the objective.
- Minister Moon attends Hydrogen Economy Committee meeting 2021-11-26
- Korea, Uzbekistan vow to expand energy, digital, green cooperation 2021-11-25
- Minister Moon meets Sartorius CEO to discuss investment in biopharmaceutical raw materials 2021-11-24
- Korea, Costa Rica hold trade forum 2021-11-24
- Minister Moon meets ASML CEO 2021-11-19
- MOTIE announces R&D strategy for carbon neutrality in industry, energy sectors 2021-11-17
- Minister Moon visits site of urea solution production amid supply shortage 2021-11-16
- Korea, U.S. agree to launch cooperation platform for carbon neutrality targets 2021-11-11