Korea, Uzbekistan vow to expand energy, digital, green cooperation 2021-11-25
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Moon Sungwook (left) met with Uzbek Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Investments and Foreign Trade Sardor Umurzakov in Seoul, on November 25, at the 11th Joint Committee on Trade and Economic Cooperation between Korea and Uzbekistan.
The two countries agreed to join efforts to expand energy, resource, digital and green cooperation.
- Minister Moon attends Hydrogen Economy Committee meeting 2021-11-26
- Korea, Uzbekistan vow to expand energy, digital, green cooperation 2021-11-25
- Minister Moon meets Sartorius CEO to discuss investment in biopharmaceutical raw materials 2021-11-24
- Korea, Costa Rica hold trade forum 2021-11-24
- Minister Moon meets ASML CEO 2021-11-19
- MOTIE announces R&D strategy for carbon neutrality in industry, energy sectors 2021-11-17
- Minister Moon visits site of urea solution production amid supply shortage 2021-11-16
- Korea, U.S. agree to launch cooperation platform for carbon neutrality targets 2021-11-11