Minister chairs 2nd Pan-Ministerial Export Situation Assessment Meeting 2023-05-22
Minister Lee Chang-yang chaired the 2nd Pan-Ministerial Export Situation Assessment Meeting on May 16 at the Government Complex Seoul to select the promising export items among the core manufacturing industry and 12 prospective export areas.
In his opening message, the Minister stated that “export conditions are still challenging due to slowdowns in the semiconductor industry and global economy, and whole-of-the-government efforts are required to achieve a powerful rebound out of the trade deficit rut, and full measure will be given to boost exports with a focus on the newly selected promising items.” He also led discussions on renewable energy export invigoration measures and overseas certification assistance.
The meeting was attended by officials of relevant ministries, including the Ministry of Economy and Finance (MOEF), Ministry of National Defense (MND) and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA).
- MOTIE holds Automobile Parts Industry Strategy Roundtable 2023-05-26
- Korea and Malaysia agree to bolster supply chain cooperation 2023-05-24
- Korea and Switzerland discuss cooperation in bio and trade 2023-05-24
- Trade Minister attends 55th Korea-Japan Business Conference 2023-05-24
- Korea and Indonesia launch E-Mobility Cooperation Center 2023-05-23
- Trade Minister and WTO Director-General discuss WTO reform measures 2023-05-23
- Minister chairs 2nd Pan-Ministerial Export Situation Assessment Meeting 2023-05-22
- Korea and Germany discuss measures to bolster supply chain cooperation 2023-05-22