MOTIE holds Automobile Parts Industry Strategy Roundtable 2023-05-26
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Lee Chang-yang chaired the Automobile Parts Industry Strategy Roundtable on May 23 at the Four Seasons Hotel Seoul, which was held to support the auto parts industry’s response to the automobile industry’s paradigm shift towards electrification, intellectualization and autonomous driving.
Prior to the Roundtable, Minister Lee attended the memorandum of understanding (MOU) signing ceremony, where the Korea Auto Industries Corp. Association (KAICA) and seven other industry associations agreed to make joint efforts in strengthening the competitiveness of auto parts makers and responding to future car transition. Also, five domestic finished car makers (Hyundai Motor, Kia Motors, GM Korea, Renault Korea, KG Mobility) made a joint declaration to strengthen win-win partnerships with parts makers.
- Trade Minister meets with Bulgaria's Economy and Industry Minister 2023-12-07
- Korea and EU hold 1st Industrial Supply Chain Policy Dialogue meeting 2023-12-06
- Minister chairs conference with CTOs on Comprehensive Strategy for Global Technology Cooperation 2023-12-06
- Korea and China hold 5th bilateral FTA Joint Committee Meeting 2023-12-05
- Minister holds luncheon conference with Japan's METI Minister 2023-12-05
- Vice Minister attends NetZero Nuclear Initiative support declaration ceremony 2023-12-05
- Vice Minister attends Critical Mineral Recycling Forum 2023 2023-12-01
- Korea and UAE declare mutual support for CFE and Net Zero Nuclear Initiatives 2023-11-28