Korea and U.S. hold joint R&D conference in advanced industries 2023-11-20
Minister for Trade Dukgeun Ahn attended the Korea-U.S. Advanced Industries Joint R&D Conference on November 16 at the National Bioskills Laboratories in San Francisco to discuss measures for strengthening bilateral technology cooperation and uncovering joint R&D projects.
The trade chief attended the memorandum of understanding (MOU) signing ceremony between Korean and U.S. advanced industries’ institutions and presented strategies for Korea-U.S. advanced industrial technology collaboration.
The conference was attended by representatives of major advanced industries’ institutions and global companies of both countries, including Korea Evaluation Institute of Industrial Technology (KEIT), Korea Electronics Technology Institute (KETI) and Solid Power.
- Trade Minister meets with Bulgaria's Economy and Industry Minister 2023-12-07
- Korea and EU hold 1st Industrial Supply Chain Policy Dialogue meeting 2023-12-06
- Minister chairs conference with CTOs on Comprehensive Strategy for Global Technology Cooperation 2023-12-06
- Korea and China hold 5th bilateral FTA Joint Committee Meeting 2023-12-05
- Minister holds luncheon conference with Japan's METI Minister 2023-12-05
- Vice Minister attends NetZero Nuclear Initiative support declaration ceremony 2023-12-05
- Vice Minister attends Critical Mineral Recycling Forum 2023 2023-12-01
- Korea and UAE declare mutual support for CFE and Net Zero Nuclear Initiatives 2023-11-28