Korea and U.S. hold Clean Energy Business Roundtable 2023-11-20
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Bang Moon Kyu and U.S. Under Secretary of State for Economic Growth, Energy, and the Environment Jose W. Fernandez led the "Korea-U.S. Clean Energy Business Roundtable" held on the sidelines of the APEC Leaders’ Summit on November 16 in San Francisco.
The roundtable was held to facilitate discussions on the need for carbon free energy sources, investment in energy infrastructure and challenges and tasks in expanding carbon free energy and clean power. The minister gave an opening message and discussed measures for wider utilization of carbon free energy sources.
Attendees included representatives of both countries’ governments, energy-related companies and organizations such as Microsoft, SK Square and the Carbon Free (CF) Alliance.
- Trade Minister meets with Bulgaria's Economy and Industry Minister 2023-12-07
- Korea and EU hold 1st Industrial Supply Chain Policy Dialogue meeting 2023-12-06
- Minister chairs conference with CTOs on Comprehensive Strategy for Global Technology Cooperation 2023-12-06
- Korea and China hold 5th bilateral FTA Joint Committee Meeting 2023-12-05
- Minister holds luncheon conference with Japan's METI Minister 2023-12-05
- Vice Minister attends NetZero Nuclear Initiative support declaration ceremony 2023-12-05
- Vice Minister attends Critical Mineral Recycling Forum 2023 2023-12-01
- Korea and UAE declare mutual support for CFE and Net Zero Nuclear Initiatives 2023-11-28