Trade Minister talks with Philippine and Australian ministers to discuss cooperative measures against COVID19 2020-04-27
Trade Minister Yoo Myung-hee held a teleconference with her Philippine and Australian counterparts Ramon M. Lopez and Simon Birmingham, respectively, on April 27, to discuss ways to boost international cooperation in response to COVID-19 and pending bilateral trade issues.
Trade Minister Yoo stressed the need for international cooperation to allow business travels of essential personnel and maintain logistics flow in order to ease the economic fallout from the virus.
The three ministers also agreed on the need to continue trade negotiations in preparation for global trade in the post-corona era and promised to cooperate for a goal of signing the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP) this year as planned.
- Industry Ministry holds 6th post-corona industrial strategy dialogue with construction equipment makers 2020-05-27
- MOTIE signs MOU to test-run hydrogen powered trucks and taxis 2020-05-14
- Trade Minister Yoo talks with WTO director-general and calls for contingency guidelines 2020-05-13
- Korea renews call for Japan to lift export curbs on three key materials 2020-05-12
- Industry Ministry holds 2nd post-corona industrial strategy dialogue with representatives of materials, parts and equipment sectors 2020-05-11
- Korea, EU discuss global trade issues amid COVID19 pandemic 2020-05-08
- Minister Sung discusses cooperative measures for post-corona economic recovery with representatives of foreign-invested companies in Korea 2020-05-07
- Trade Minister talks with Philippine and Australian ministers to discuss cooperative measures against COVID19 2020-04-27