Minister Sung discusses cooperative measures for post-corona economic recovery with representatives of foreign-invested companies in Korea 2020-05-07
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yun-mo (center) attended a dialogue with representatives from foreign-invested companies at Korea Chamber of Commerce and Industry headquarters, on May 6, to discuss cooperative measures for Korea’s economic recovery in the post-corona era.
The businesses representatives praised Korea’s prompt and transparent leadership in responding to the virus and expressed willingness to mobilize all available resources in the course of COVID-19 recovery.
- MOTIE holds ROK-Sweden Digital Economy and Trade Forum 2020-11-24
- Korea, Turkmenistan vow to strengthen comprehensive economic cooperation 2020-11-24
- Minister Sung visits site of smart manufacturing demo factory 2020-11-20
- Deputy Minister Joo meets with ASEAN+, EAS energy ministers 2020-11-20
- Minister Sung attends forum to discuss digital-based industrial innovation 2020-11-19
- Minister Sung holds public-private meeting to talk about RCEP 2020-11-18
- Korea, Kazakhstan discuss measures for economic cooperation in various fields 2020-11-17
- Industry Ministry holds industrial strategy dialogue with research institutes 2020-11-16