Korea, EU discuss global trade issues amid COVID19 pandemic 2020-05-08
Trade Minister Yoo Myung-hee held a videoconference with her EU counterpart Phil Hogan, on May 7, to discuss cooperative countermeasures to the coronavirus and various trade-related issues.
Trade Minister Yoo suggested that the two sides work together to ease non-tariff barriers and hold a digital strategic dialogue to the international standards for digital trade. Yoo also asked for the EU’s support in designating the K-quarantine model an international standard as an effort to share Korea’s technology and experience learned through its COVID-19 responses with the international community.
- Industry Ministry holds 6th post-corona industrial strategy dialogue with construction equipment makers 2020-05-27
- MOTIE signs MOU to test-run hydrogen powered trucks and taxis 2020-05-14
- Trade Minister Yoo talks with WTO director-general and calls for contingency guidelines 2020-05-13
- Korea renews call for Japan to lift export curbs on three key materials 2020-05-12
- Industry Ministry holds 2nd post-corona industrial strategy dialogue with representatives of materials, parts and equipment sectors 2020-05-11
- Korea, EU discuss global trade issues amid COVID19 pandemic 2020-05-08
- Minister Sung discusses cooperative measures for post-corona economic recovery with representatives of foreign-invested companies in Korea 2020-05-07
- Trade Minister talks with Philippine and Australian ministers to discuss cooperative measures against COVID19 2020-04-27