Industry Ministry holds 2nd post-corona industrial strategy dialogue with representatives of materials, parts and equipment sectors 2020-05-11
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yun-mo (right) held a meeting with representatives of the materials, parts and equipment sectors and various R&D institutions at the Korea Chamber of Commerce and Industry headquarters, on May 11, to check the progress of supply stabilization of the 100 core items affected by Japanese export restrictions, and discuss post-corona industrial strategy.
Minister Sung stressed the importance of cooperative measures between the public and the private in responding to the shift in the Global Value Chain (GVC) in the post-corona world.
- Industry Ministry holds 6th post-corona industrial strategy dialogue with construction equipment makers 2020-05-27
- MOTIE signs MOU to test-run hydrogen powered trucks and taxis 2020-05-14
- Trade Minister Yoo talks with WTO director-general and calls for contingency guidelines 2020-05-13
- Korea renews call for Japan to lift export curbs on three key materials 2020-05-12
- Industry Ministry holds 2nd post-corona industrial strategy dialogue with representatives of materials, parts and equipment sectors 2020-05-11
- Korea, EU discuss global trade issues amid COVID19 pandemic 2020-05-08
- Minister Sung discusses cooperative measures for post-corona economic recovery with representatives of foreign-invested companies in Korea 2020-05-07
- Trade Minister talks with Philippine and Australian ministers to discuss cooperative measures against COVID19 2020-04-27