Industry Ministry holds 6th post-corona industrial strategy dialogue with construction equipment makers 2020-05-27
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yun-mo (left) held a meeting with representatives of the equipment industry at the Korea Trade Insurance Corporation headquarters, on May 27, to check up on the status of a leading industry in the Korean economy that is experiencing a significant slowdown in demand amid the coronavirus pandemic.
Minister Sung said that the government will make every effort to strengthen support for demand recovery and global competitiveness of construction equipment companies in order to help the industry overcome difficulties resulting from COVID19.
- Minister Sung meets with Uzbekistan’s deputy prime minister for investment and foreign economic affairs 2020-07-07
- Korea launches hydrogen economy drive to foster hydrogen-related businesses 2020-07-01
- Trade Minister Yoo announces bid to run for WTO director-general 2020-06-24
- Korea, Singapore begin talks on digital trade agreement 2020-06-23
- Minister Sung holds joint conference with OECD chief to discuss post-corona trade orders 2020-06-18
- Minister Sung holds emergency meeting after explosion of inter-Korean liaison office 2020-06-17
- Minister Sung holds webinar on Korea’s COVID-19 response to make “K-quarantine model” global standard 2020-06-16
- Minister Sung holds meeting to discuss post-corona cooperative strategy for automakers 2020-06-15